|KMs Logged In
of 25,000 KM
We've made it around once - can you help us walk around Australia again?
This October, we've teamed up to raise money and awareness for people living with epilepsy. After walking a collective 25,000kms—the entire length around Australia—we're aiming to do it again! Double the distance, double the opportunity to make a difference. Even if you haven't signed up yet, there's still time! Participate in your own time and your own way. Set your own distance and fundraising goals and start walking your neighbourhood for people living with epilepsy! Plus, join our Facebook group to make new connections, get fundraising and exercise tips, and more. Let’s make sure no one living with epilepsy has to go it alone!
A Virtual Event
Epilepsy’s Walk around Australia is a 25-day virtual event, where the community is encouraged to come together and walk (or run/ride/swim/wheel) the just over 25,000km around Australia to raise awareness and support for the 1 in 25 Australians living with epilepsy.
You decide how many kilometres to contribute to the tally, then choose when, where and how you will complete them, between 1 and 25 October.
Contribute as many kilometres as you can. Every step you take will help make a difference.
How it works
1. Register Online
Sign up for FREE. At this point you will select both your kilometre and fundraising target.
A fundraising page and online dashboard will be created for you and you'll have access to our private Walk for Epilepsy Facebook group and other cool fitness and fundraising tools and resources.
2. Walk / Ride / Swim
From 1-25 October log your kilometres via your online dashboard.
See your achievement badges light up as you hit your milestones and watch the kilometre tally grow as we Walk Around Australia together.
3. Get Social
Share your challenge via social media using the templates provided in the resources section of your dashboard.
Reach out to friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
Use #walkwithme on social media and connect with our virtual community.
- Angela Somerville just donated $100
- Olivia Roslaniec just donated $53.24
- Mary just donated $26.10
- Colin Hackworth just donated $104.40
- Cheryl and Jim just donated $20
- Bridget just donated $52.20
- Nicki Amiel just donated $26.10
- Bella Tromp just donated $40
- Camille Music just donated $52.20
- Louise Pantano just donated $10.44
- The London Millers just donated $78.30
- Kam Fam just donated $20.88
- Daniel Green just donated $52.20
- Ben Freeman just donated $26.10
- Ren Johnson just donated $10
- Mary-Ann Tonini just donated $26.10
- Eddie L just donated $50
- Rachel Riley just donated $10.44
- Nathan Tuckwell just donated $52.20
- Carson McKenzie just donated $26.10